We are looking for a professional to work with us on the financial strategy and lead on the financial appraisal work necessary for CASH to deliver the first project and beyond!
Application deadline: Deadline: 5pm, 11th March 2020
If you are interested after reading the entry below feel invited to download the full brief, fill in and submit.
The core parts of the work:
Scoping and engagement
Completion of the initial scoping and engagement work will lead to the development of a project plan and determine what work is required for the next 2 stages. The project plan will inform the amount of time needed from the consultant to complete the next stages.
Before providing us with your projected cost, you will be expected to respond to the following 5 questions:
- Describe the relevant experience of producing studies of this nature, particularly for affordable housing, or for community-led clients.
- Describe the roles of the people who would carry out work on this project.
- Describe your proposed approach to the work and the key factors you would consider at each stage.
- Describe your approach to work collaboratively and your approach to the capacity building of CASH members and paid consultants through that process.
- What is the level of your professional indemnity insurance and why is it sufficient for the type and scale of the project?
If we think you might be the right person we will invite you to have a chat with us in March. We will let you know if your application does not get taken forward.
Deadline (11th March 2020 at 5pm) is around the corner, apply now!
Graphic source: The Next System